
Well, today we went to Carlsbad. I figured it would be a few degrees cooler there and Jay is still in Arizona, so might as well. We had a great time. Travis and Sara could not get enough of Grandma and Grandpa. Travis did not even want to go out to lunch or to Costco because he did not want to leave Grandpa. I love it!! The kids went swimming in the afternoon, and the two lifeguards ended up diving in too (my dad and I, but at least I had a swimming suit on). Travis dove into the pool and then was just playing around, but ended up panicking, then it was all over. My dad and I jumped in after him at the same exact time. I think it is the first time in 20 or more years that my dad has been in the pool. He stayed in for a while and played with Travis, Sara and Callie. Neither kid wanted to go home tonight. They wanted to stay with Grandma & Grandpa. I love it! It is fun having Clint, Becky and Callie there too.

1 comment:
So much fun. I am glad your parents are back. I am sure the kids just cant get enough of it!
Post a Comment