"Hey mom, what color is my mouth?"

Jay is training for the St. George Marathon and today was his longest run yet. He ran 20 miles. He was gone by 5:00 this morning. Usually after the long runs, Jay is not in the best of moods, but today he did great. He said he could have gone another mile. I don't think that he will have a hard time with the marathon. What is 6.5 more miles? (Easy for me to say!) He usually soaks in a cold bath after, but today he filled up the kids pool and soaked in there. It did not take long for Travis and Sara to join him. Jay did not last long with them in there...too much splashing. I am very proud of Jay. He is a very determined person. I may not understand why anyone would even want to run a marathon, but good for him for setting the goal and sticking with it.



2 comments:
Go Jay! Love the pool guys. We need to get ourselves one of those!
Jay you're my hero...
Post a Comment