Thursday, August 9, 2007

Like Christmas...but better!



Welcome home Elder & Sister Wilson! Finally, my mom & dad are back from their mission to Toronto, Canada. I think that it was the longest eighteen months of my life, and I know that it was the longest eighteen months of my mom's life. I think that my dad could have been out another eighteen months. It was so wonderful to see them. I really have missed them so much! Joe, Abi and the kids came over and we had dinner and hung out. Travis told Grandpa that now he can see him everyday. Thanks, mom and dad, for being such a great example to me and my family. I know that it was not when or where or what you were wanting to do for a mission, but you did what you were asked to do. Not only were the people in Canada blessed, but we were too. Thanks mom & dad. So glad to have you back!!!

3 comments:

Abi said...

Cute. I need to downlad my pictures. Travis and Sara are getting cuter and cuter every day!

Jill said...

How nice to have your parents home. Yeah! Now hopefully you can get more rest. And yes... let's start planning that Africa trip!

Wilson Family said...

It is a good thing to have them home, and now Clint is there and Callie and I will be there really soon. See you this next week.