Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Sara


Happy 2nd birthday, Sweet Sara!
I can not believe that she is already 2. She is growing up so fast. Her favorite thing to do these days is to go swimming at Mimi & Papa's house. She asks me everyday if she can go there to go swimming. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family!!

6 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Yea Sara, Congrats Jill on being full blown blogger now

Abi said...

Such a cute picture. Sara is a really sweet girl. We love her and are so proud of her. I have more from the party I need to download and send to you.

sandee said...

What a darling picture of Sara...her PINK lifejacket...and her PINK cupcakes. I'm thnking pink for October! love you all

Laura Ek said...

Yeah Jill! I'm so excited you jumped on the bandwagon! Welcome!!!
-Laura

Dray said...

awww happy birthday sara!

sarah said...

Hi Jill. Welcome to the blogging world. I cannot believe that your daughter is 2, she is so cute.