
I know that just a month ago Jay and I were in Hawaii, but I after this last week, I think that I need another vacation! Jay travels for a few days every couple of weeks. I have gotten used to it, but last week he was gone with the Young Men at the lake (which he had a great time!) and then left on Monday for a business trip (it was a disaster...being bumped off his flight, spending all day in 2 different airports, his baggage was lost, and he was not feeling well...need I say more?). Anyways, last week not only were the kids sick, but I was too. Between Travis and Sara waking up in the night, and me waking up, I don't think that I slept more than 2 hours straight any night. I know that is the job of a mom and I do love being a mom (except I could do without the waking up in the middle of the night!). I was just looking at pictures from Hawaii and was wishing that I was back there with Jay. It was so wonderful being on vacation with just him! We were on the the Big Island and did not do much, but I sure would love to be back, sitting at the pool reading a book and working on my tan. Yesterday, my mother in law offered to watch the kids for a few hours while I went and got a massage, which was wonderful! Thanks Sandee! I guess that will have to be my substitute for going on vacation (and not a bad one!).

2 comments:
Jill just think just a few short days and your mom will be back to help. See you soon!
I know the exact spot where you are standing! I miss that place too!
Post a Comment