Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Too Dang Hot

making a shelter in the back yard

Every time Jay is in Arizona, I get several text messages from him saying that he wants to live in Arizona...even in the summer. Today I did not get any of those. I read today that it has been over 110' in Phoenix for the past 29 days. New record. On hot days like this in Aliso Viejo, I think there is no way in the world I could ever live where it gets so hot. I don't even think that I could handle it 10 more miles inland. I think that we just get so spoiled here. All day long I was trying to think of fun things to do with the kids, but everything that I thought of was outdoors. I did not even want to go to the beach! When I finally thought of taking the kids to the movies (a nice cool place) it was too late and they would have never made it through one. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

It was really hot today!!!! Glad that the kids found shelter!