



Today we celebrated GG's (Grandma or Great-Grandma's) 88th birthday. 88 years old...WOW! The kids swam for hours and we had a yummy BBQ. The kids sang to her and several people told of a memory they had of her. It is always so fun to get together. We are so lucky to have GG. I feel especially grateful for her. I never really got to know any of my grandparents very well. She has always made me feel like I am one of her grand-daughters and I am so thankful for that!! I love having a grandma! Thanks so much, GG, for being so wonderful. I love you!

2 comments:
How awesome that you have a blog. Hope you don't mind. I checked you out and had to make a comment. Your kids are so cute. Ella is so excited to be in school with Travis. What fun! That is so cute you guys call your her GG. That is what my kids called my grandmother!!!
I love Sara in her swim Diaper. She is getting to be so beautiful.
Post a Comment