love matching!I love that Travis and Sara are so close in age. They truly are best friends. They play so well together. Funny things I catch them doing:
- Travis puts on a "show" for Sara on a stage in the backyard (he usually performs a "Wiggles" song)
- play school
- chase
- try to match their clothes (especially pj's)
- dance & sing together (Wiggles songs)
- love to hold hands during warm-up at gymnastics (which really is the cutest thing!)
- always hug and kiss
- color together
- make forts
- play house (call each other honey...adorable)
I could go on and on. I love to see them playing so great together. Don't get me wrong, they have their moments all to often and Travis usually ends up with some kind of battle wound on his face, but for the most part these best friends just can't seem to get enough of each other.



3 comments:
I love it that they are such good friends. That is always so much fun! Love the cute pictures. I think the one were they are looking for a worm is adorable.
That is so sweet!
What beautiful children you have!! I'm so glad we are family. You catch them at darling times Jill! Thanks for sharing...they are getting too big!
Post a Comment