Tuesday, October 2, 2007

35 More Days


HUGE! Be glad this is not my bikini shot!

On Monday I had my first fetal monitoring appointment and ultrasound at Hoag. It went great. I sat in a little room with an amazing view of the ocean in Newport for 45 minutes and read a book, while the baby was being monitored. It was not very cooperative and just wanted to sleep but after a few tricks from the doctor, it woke up. Then I had an ultrasound and everything looked great. Today I had another ultrasound appointment and it went really well. They actually told me that I did not need to come back for another one. They baby seems to be growing on track. They think it is about 6 pounds already. I have not been very excited about all the appointments that I would be having at the end of this pregnancy and am very glad that one is out of the way. 3 a week is just plenty!! I am so thankful that the baby is doing ok. You know, this has been a weird pregnancy for me. I really have not been very excited. I have actually been quite nervous. The thought of 3 kids is scary! I know that it really is not a very big deal, but I do think that it will be quite an adjustment. I don't really feel ready. My house is definitely not ready (even though I have been making a little progress), I still haven't decided what I am going to do room wise for the kids, and I have not bought one single thing yet (take that back, I bought a pack of newborn diapers and a pack of size 1 yesterday...but that is it!). I guess not knowing what I am having has kept me from shopping. I think if I knew it was a girl I would be in deep trouble because I have seen so many cute girl things and then all the matching things....Anyways, today is the first time that I actually felt a little bit excited and I am so glad!!

8 comments:

Roney Family said...

Jill, you are going to be awesome. And you are going to love it. It should be a little easier this time. The reason why is because travis and sarah play together so much. So it will take the focus a little off the baby. Just a little though. They are going to be awesome with this baby. Have you taken any pregnancy photo's? You should come over and we should get a picture of that belly. That is crazy you have had so many appointments! Good luck with 35 days to go!

sarah said...

You are so cute pregnant. I am with you, I am scared to have another one. Three is a big deal. You are going to be great.

camille said...

I know I always say it, but you look great. I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over. It has really gone by fast for me. :) 3 is scary and I will be nervous when I'm in your spot, but if anyone can do it...you can! You are an amazing mom!

becca said...

You look so DANG cute, really, if I looked as good as you I might not mind being prego!! I am glad the appointments went well. Keep me in mind to watch your kids, ANYTIME!!

Also, I want to add you to my blog but don't have your email address. email it to me at beccalarge@gmail.com and then you can get to my blog again!

Jill said...

yikes... i can't even image 2! I'm so excited to meet him or her!

Wilson Family said...

Jill just remember I'm just a phone call away when you need the help. You do...look really good

sandee said...

That's a great picture Jill! Pretty mommy! Can hardly wait to meet ths new little girl - yes I'm saying it out loud because I've felt "girl" all along! You do the labor - I'll buy the new clothes for baby!!! (: Love you all

Laura Ek said...

You are a hot pregnant mom! I wish I had some advice for 3, but I'm not there yet. Don't worry about the room stuff, it will all figure itself out. Hang in there!