On Monday night, we kicked off the first of 3 nights of our Halloween celebration. There was good food, great company, and lots of fun.
Preschool PartyTravis decided that he wanted to be a pirate for his preschool party instead of Tigger.
Travis and his friends Connor and Kai
Tigger & PoohWe trick-or-treated with a bunch of friends in our ward on our street. Everyone had a lot of fun. We are so lucky to have such great friends!!


3 comments:
So cute. The kids look great and I love all the costumes from the Halloween party. Wish we could have been there. I am thinking about you today. Tell Jay to send pictures of the baby soon! Love you!
Love it! They look so good, I love the pirate costume
Very Cute. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Good luck today. Cant wait to find out what you are having.
Post a Comment