Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Marathon Man

Congratulations Jay....he finished his first and last marathon!! #3098 finished the St. George Marathon in 4 hours and 20 minutes. I am so proud of him! He ran it with my brothers, Joe & Clint, and my sister JC. I thought that running that marathon would have turned Jay into a runner for life and I would be a marathon widow, but now is done running. His goal is completed, so off to the next goal--building up those muscles. Jay has traded in his running shoes and scenic runs through the canyon for some weights and the view of skinny, silicone women at the gym. Jay I am really proud of you. You are a great example to me. I love you.
Sorry there are no pictures, for some reason, I can not download them to blogger.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good job Jay! I'm sure you're glad that is over.