
Some of my weekend projects completed...
many are still unfinished
While Jay was off running in the St. George Marathon, I got a little break. My doctor said that I could not go to St. George. Sandee volunteered to come and get Travis and Sara on Friday and keep them for the weekend. That means, I got to be home alone! It was just what I needed. I took full advantage of being alone. I went through things, I shopped, I ate, I hung out with Allyson (we went to a yummy restaurant--Urban Thai), I sewed, I stayed up way too late, I slept in, I watched General Conference uninterrupted.... It was wonderful!!! Thank you so much Sandee and Roland. The kids had a wonderful time, and so did I.
Dara & I (& look those bumps!!)
After Sunday's Conference, we went to go pick up the kids in Long Beach and had dinner with Jay's family. It was a great evening. The kids always have so much fun playing with Jake and Hallee. Dara will be having her baby October 15th. I love that our babies will be so close in age. Now I just have to have a girl, and it will be just perfect.


9 comments:
I love all the posts. Your sewing projects are really cute, you will have to teach me how to make those. I also can't believe the baby in coming in 3 weeks! You guys both look great. I can't wait to meet the little ones at Christmas. Makes me want to be pregnant again. (Did I just say that!??)
Jill, you did just say that:)
I am so glad you got so much done! I bet it was nice to have a break from the kids. You are super lucky!
LUCKY!!! That does sound like a fabulous weekend. You deserve it, girl. I want to have Travis and Sarah over for a little play-date and give you some more time to yourself, eh? You look awesome...did I mention that?
Believe me... she definitely did not just say that...
Jill you are the cutest pregnant girl I know! & I Love the little project show and tell! so awesome to have the down time... you deserve a break!
Jill, I have a hard time guessing what people are having. But do you know what would be an awesome blog, Post a picture of what you looked like pregnant with Sarah, and then what you looked like with Travis. Then I could give you a good guess. But either way, this baby is going to be beautiful.
great idea Patience!!
Cute! I am glad you got some work done on your projects. It is always nice to have a weekend to yourself--wait I never have, but I bet it's really nice!
Post a Comment