Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been TAGGED

Abi "tagged" me on her blog http://abijoe.blogspot.com/.



Here are the rules...


1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog


2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird


3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs


4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog








7 Things About Me:





1. I was "Miss Twirlette" of Carlsbad (RANDOM & WEIRD!)

2. I found a murdered body of a little boy (8 years old?) in South Africa in a courtyard at the library.

3. I was certified as an EMT (but never worked as one).

4. I am scared of dogs.

5. My first name is Claudia (and I hate it!!).

6. I hate to throw things away.

7. I snore, and always have (even when I was a little girl).



You're Tagged:
Laura: http://ekfam.worpress.com/
Becca: http://beccasbizz.blogspot.com/
Jill: http://paulandjilltanner.blogspot.com/
Emily: http://dsmunns.blogspot.com/
Sarah: http://theasaygang.blogspot.com/
Kjrsten: http://kjrst.blogspot.com/
Becky: http://thewilsonpics.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Jill that is crazy, you found a dead body! I bet that freaked you out

Jill said...

Becky, it did not freak me out at the time...I looked at from more of a medical perspective, but after I got back to the house I freaked out a little thinking about how unsafe it really was where we were at and all of the stupid unsafe, unsmart, things we did.

Kjrsten said...

ok jill you are probably giving birth right now, I am so jealous! I can't wait to see him/her! post some pics as soon as you can find some free time (that could take a while!) LOVE YA!

p.s. I finally responed to your tag!