
Travis finally got his Razor Scooter. Yesterday my dad put it together for him. He was so excited! When he saw it he said, "Now I can go play in the street like all the other kids". Most of the kids on the street play in their front yards and in the street. I am probably looked at on our street as antisocial, but I can't stand my kids playing in the front. I am afraid that now I might have a new battle on my hands.

Yesterday, I moved Sara's bed back into Travis's room. We decided to bit the bullet and just make them sharing a room work. Well IT DID last night!! I think that Jay threatened them with physical harm if they got out of bed. It also helped that Travis was very tired. He fell asleep and Sara was awake for quite a while after just playing with her dolls in the bed. Sara's room is ready for the baby...the crib ready, cleaned and raised, even the sheets are on.

This morning, Sara did the funniest thing. She came into my bathroom this morning naked and just jumped on the toilet and said she was going to go potty just like mommy, daddy and Travy. She sat there for a while, but didn't do anything (we have not really been potty training yet, diapers are just so convenient.) Then she went to her room to get dressed. I found her with Travis's underwear on and her shorts on backwards. It was so cute. Little Sara is obsessed with clothes. She changes her clothes several times a day. She also always asks to go shopping. She loves shoes and always wants to go to the store to buy her some new ones. When at Babystyle, most kids like to play with the toys, but not my Sara, she goes around and picks out clothes and brings them to me and says, "Mom, this is a cute outfit" and then finds another one. Got to love it, but at the same time, this might be trouble. Actually, I will probably be the one in trouble, or would it be Jay... 2 big shoppers.
8 comments:
That is so cute about Sara, She might be potty trained soon! Also, congrats about them sharing, sometimes you've just gotta do it! A little threatening doesn't hurt!
I am so glad it worked. Just to let you know the first couple nights will be shaky, and then they will get use to it. I am sure they will love sharing. Sara looks adorable in Travis's underwear and shorts on backwards. Too cute.
Hey, Come over on Wednesday and let me take a few pictures of your belly. I know that you are going in the next day, but if you want to, we could just take twenty minutes in the moring. Let me know!!
YAY! I am glad it is working out! Just in time for #3! It's so soon! Are you so excited to find out what the sex is!? I don't know how you can wait like this!!! (I voted boy but looks like I am the minority)
Sara looks adorable in the "big boy undies"!!! she is so darling, I love her and her little shopping habits, just like mom!
Good luck, I will be checking back for some pics of the new baby soon!!!
Love the underwear! So cute. How are they sleeping now? I hope they are doing well!
PS I tagged you look at my blog
Patience...thanks, I will come over on Wed. (how about after dropping Trav off at preschool?) They will be scary pictures, how appropriate for Halloween!!
Kjrst... I think boy too. I don't know how I have waited so long.
Abi...it was only the first night. Sara has become a crazy night owl. Travis has been falling asleep and she has been staying awake for HOURS. She is staying up stairs, but not in her room. We go up stairs and all the lights are on in every room and bathroom, toys are out...she is crazy!
Hey Jill I am so excited for the baby in two days...Yea! Anyway, I tagged you, but since Abi did too...I will make it easy and you only have to do it once
JILL-your kids are beautiful and adorable!!
Post a Comment