Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dress-up Fun

Pooh, Chicken & Tigger

Chicken Callie
Sara trying on Mickey
Deciding what to have the kids be for Halloween has been difficult this year. Last year after Halloween, I bought the Tigger & Pooh costumes at Costco for $4. I thought they would be good for dress-up. Well, for months, Travis & Sara have been saying that they were going to be Tigger & Pooh for Halloween. I really did not want that. First of all, I thought that Travis should be something a little more "tough". Second, I really wanted Sara to be something beautiful and girly. On Friday my mom & Becky came up and we were looking through costumes for Callie (and I personally think that the chicken is the cutest...Sara wore it last year). Travis and Sara wanted to try on costumes. They are not "tough" or girly and beautiful, but really, the kids don't care. That is what they want to be, so, I guess that I have decided to let them be Tigger & Pooh. One less thing to stress out about.

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

So adorable. They are so cute!

Wilson Family said...

Thanks Jill for the costume, I put it on Callie when we got home and she walked in the house in it to show Clint, he thought it was funny, but he liked it.

Kjrsten said...

I think they look darling, there will be many more halloweens to come, maybe next year they will agree with you! I gave up the fight years ago... I still make suggestions but there is usually no talking them out of what they want, even if moms know best! I always promised myself I would never say, "because I said so"... unfortunately I say it on a regular basis!