Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is my dad's 70th birthday. I can not believe that he is that old (sorry dad). I think that I have the most wonderful dad in the world and am so thankful for him. He is the most unselfish person in the world. He would do anything for anyone. He is the most patriotic person ever. He has such a strong testimony of the gospel. He is a hard worker. He is understanding. He lets his kids and grand kids know how much he loves them. I could go on and on. Dad, thanks for being the best example ever. I really wish that I could be more like you!! Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

camille said...

Your parents are so cool in that picture! Does Clint look JUST like your mom or what?! I got misty when I read your thoughts on your dad. I feel the same about mine and it's so great. You really do have a great dad and I love hearing how much he cares. Happy B-day Jill's dad! Hey, my dad just turned 69! Pretty close!