Saturday, October 20, 2007

Birthday Surprises 2 Nights in a Row

Happy 30th Birthday Joe! Abi threw Joe a surprise party at Riptide. He was surprised. It was a lot of fun. The food was wonderful. It was my first time there and I am looking forward to going back. The sushi was just amazing!!

Happy 70th birthday Dad! We threw my dad a surprise party and it turned out great! There a lot of people there. I think that he was really surprised too. It was great seeing a lot of the people at the party from home.
Lisa and Mindy were there, so we thought we should take a picture...just like old times. When we were in high school, we got one of these pictures taken weekly before heading off to a dance. It was fun seeing them!!
The cousins all had a great time playing together too. They were a little crazy, but settled down together to watch a movie. I think that the picture of Taylor and Travis is the best!!

2 comments:

Roney Family said...

Too cute, looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Abi said...

Cute picture! You are so good at posting things. I can't wait to get my new computer! Then, I can update things a little quicker!