Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Little Break


Jay had a convention in San Diego Tuesday through Thursday. He was staying at the Hotel Del Coronado and I figured that I might as well join him. Wednesday after preschool I headed down and dropped the kids off at my parents house and continued down to Coronado by myself. I had a wonderful time!! I just walked around until Jay got back and then we went to dinner with his dad at 1500 Ocean at the hotel. Today I just hung out by myself. It was really nice!! I slept in, read the book Eclipse, then got a wonderful massage and finished the day off at the outlets in Carlsbad. Not a bad way to spend the day! I loved the hotel. Our room was just steps from the sand. The Hotel Del is a great little weekend (or mid-week) get-away. We are really looking forward to going back.

6 comments:

Roney Family said...

Okay Jill, tell me all about what you think? I cant wait to hear what you thought about the books!

Jill said...

I am still reading the last one, but love them (or should I say love Edward?)

Abi said...

Lucky! I am glad that you has fun!

Jill said...

Sounds like fun! Just what a pregnant girl needs!

Kjrsten said...

was it cold? kinda looks like it... we are going to palm springs in 2 weeks and now I am wondering if I should even pack my bikini? PLEASE ADVISE!

Jill said...

Kjrst...who knows...I would bring it just in case. I think it is going to be warming up again.