Saturday, September 15, 2007

4 More Miles





Jay got up this morning at 4:00 and ran 22 miles! He shaved 18 minutes off his 20 mile time (he was getting over a cold on his 20 mile run). After his run, he walked in the house, huge smile on his face and arm in the air. He was really pumped. He is totally going to be able to do the marathon...what is 4 more miles (easy for me to say!!)? Good for you Jay. I am so proud of you!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That's my brother. What a nut. Good for you Jay! Good luck. What's next, the Boston Marathon?

Roney Family said...

I love all the get up Jay is wearing! Great job.

Wilson Family said...

Way to go Jay!!

sandee said...

Very proud of you jay - that takes alot of patience and dicipline. Glad we're related (:

Paul said...

That watch rocks... looks like something out of star trek (next gen of course) - someday I'll run 2.2 miles and think to myself "jay can run 10x this amount" then i'll go home and watch football

camille said...

What a freaking stud! Not only does he look the part...he IS the part. Nice job, Jay! That is not an easy task, so I'm impressed. The last 4 miles is ALOT (after 22), but it doesn't look like it's going to phase him at all. I'm jealous!