

This little girl gets into everything! I swear, she spends most of her day getting into something she shouldn't be. I guess that is what 2 year olds do, but I think that she does it a little bit more than most. Yesterday, I found her in my bathroom on the counter with a lipstick in her hand opened, my eye moisturizer next to her (opened and squirted out) and some perfume in her lap. She had put the lip stick on her lips, chin, arms and legs. Two days ago I caught her on my white bed doing the same thing, but she also painted her toe nails with it. S0, you might be saying that I should put my stuff away...I do. She somehow finds a way to get into everything. I guess that it is just part of her cute little personality.

1 comment:
So Cute, what a priceless moment! Just like her mom- a passion for fashion! ...I have never had a 2 Y.O. climb on the counter for make-up, she is a unique one!!! "for reals!"
Post a Comment