
Travis & Sara so excited to see Woody


Callie eating her PB & J sandwich
The kids have been begging to go to Disneyland since June. I kept telling them that they had to wait until the end of the summer and then we would go. Well, Travis knows that it is the end of the summer and everyday he asked me. My sister in law, Becky, was going so I reluctantly decided to go with her. I really did not want to go. I have not been very comfortable and the thought of walking around, pushing a big double stroller in the heat just has not appealed to me. I am so glad that I went! Thanks Becky. I was uncomfortable at the beginning, but after 30 minutes or so I felt fine. The kids had a great time. Travis wanted to go with Becky and Callie on every ride. He also would not stop asking to go on the new Nemo ride. He probably asked every 5 minutes. We did not go because the line was too long. Hopefully, I will have a couple more Disneyland trips in me before the baby.
2 comments:
Jill, thanks for coming, it was a great day. If you decide to go, let me know, I am always in for a trip to Disneyland.
Looks like fun. We will have to go sometime when I'm in California!
Post a Comment