The finished product
In the spring, Jay and I bought Travis and Sara a boat sandbox. Until last night, it sat in the box on our back porch. It was a wonderful stage for Travis to perform his Wiggles songs. Jay thought that it would be easier to return it than to put it together (which would have been the case). Last night when my dad came over to pick up my mom, I mentioned to him that someday when he had time, he could put it together for his grand kids. Before I knew it, he had the box opened and got started. Thanks Dad & Mom for doing that for the kids! Travis and Sara were so excited when they woke up this morning and saw it put together. It does not even need sand (good thing because I am not up to lifting 600 pounds of sand!). Hopefully this will give the kids something fun to do in the back yard.


4 comments:
The expression on their faces is pricless and says it all.
WHat Awesome grand-parents! by the way anna named her baby Macrae! (what ever happened to those fun Bryson boys, or Curtie-likey!?)
How awesome that they did that. It's so nice to have parents around to help out with things like that. Your dad is good at helping out! I am glad the kids love it.
Kjrst...heard Jon Bryson is divorced and has been for a long time. He was living in Irvine but don't know where he is now. Last I heard Curtis is living in Vegas. I think he has a new wife and I can't quite remember the story...she might not be a member or somthing? They have a kid and he has one or two from the first wife. I will get the story and let you know.
Post a Comment