Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

At the Pumpkin Patch


Carving Pumpkins with Dad
Travis was not very pleased with his pumpkin. He drew what he wanted Jay to carve, but Jay had to modify it a bit. Travis thought that he had a weird looking pumpkin, but we told him that it was a really scary one.

Ready to TRICK or TREAT!
The Strawberry, Sleeping Beauty & Darth Vader



We had a great Halloween. The kids had a party at their friend's house in the afternoon and then Trick or Treating and playing with lots of friends that evening.
Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!
Happy Halloween!


9 comments:

sandee said...

Oh Jill, Thanks for putting the kids in their Halloween pajamas !! They look darling. Your pictures are great. I didn't see one of Jay?? What did he dress up as this year ?? (:

Jill said...

Great costumes! They look really cute. And I love how they are wearing tank tops in every picture! Do you love the warm weather? Miss you guys.

becca said...

Your kids look great!! I am so sad it has been so long since we have seen you, let's go out soon!!!

Sara and Leah look adorable in their matching jammies!! I love it!

Roney Family said...

You kids are all so adorable!!!!!

Wilson Family said...

Your kids are so cute! They are all getting so big, I cannot believe it. Travis looks really blonde

Abi said...

nice pics! I need to post some of my own!

Laura Ek said...

Cute pics!! Sara looks beautiful as Sleeping beauty, they are all so cute!

Ann Marie said...

Darling!

Sara Walker said...

They are so cute. Love the costumes.