I can not believe it! She is growing up way too quickly!
We are so lucky to have Leah in our family.
She ate it all!
My parents and Jay's parents came over for some pizza and cup cakes.
I felt so guilty that I didn't do some "big" party for her. I know that she doesn't know the difference, but I do (I even cried about it afterwards!).
Her other favorite things are:
My parents and Jay's parents came over for some pizza and cup cakes. I felt so guilty that I didn't do some "big" party for her. I know that she doesn't know the difference, but I do (I even cried about it afterwards!).
We don't have to worry about her walking for a while.
Her other favorite things are: playing with her brother and sister, anything with daddy(she lights up when he is around!), crawling to the stairs (both up and down, keeping me on my toes!), ripping up magazines, clapping, and putting her arms in the air when you say,"How big's Leah...So BIG".




10 comments:
Happy Birthday Cutie Pie! Are you really one???? Amazing!
She is such a doll, but I cannot believe she is a year old!! What in the world?!
I had so much fun last night!!
Oh, I can't belive that she is one. It just seems like yesterday we were there and you were getting ready to have her. She is so darn cute. Happy Birthday Leah
Oh, I can't belive that she is one. It just seems like yesterday we were there and you were getting ready to have her. She is so darn cute. Happy Birthday Leah
Oh, I can't belive that she is one. It just seems like yesterday we were there and you were getting ready to have her. She is so darn cute. Happy Birthday Leah
Okay, I'm retarded and posted the comment three times, sorry!
She is so big! What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday Leah! Don't worry about the party, I ALWAYS take it easy on the parties with my babies! But that's just me, I know some people go all out and that is ok too, I just save that for when it counts (when they will remember it) Looks like she had a ball! You are an awesome mom jill!
I LOVE Leah! She seems like such a sweetie pie!
What a BEAUTIFUL baby! She's adorable Jill! That was so fun seeing you this week at Sara's shower--thanks so much for coming! -Lori
so cute! I really wish that I could have been there! She is a cute girl!
Post a Comment