I am not a fan of private blogs. I'll admit it, I like to look at "a friend of a friend's blog" and I don't mind if "a friend of a friend" looks at my blog. I think that it is a great way to stay in contact with friends, reconnect with old friends and get to know new people.
BUT...yesterday I had the feeling that I really need to go private for a while. With all of the No on 8 stuff going on, I have to do it. My husbands company is under attack and they have been getting hundreds of threatening phone calls and emails. They are even boycotting and picketing in front of several of his stores. His name is on several lists floating around cyberspace and we feel that this extra layer of security is needed for the time being.
If I don't already have your email address leave it in the comments (even if you are a friend of a friend of a friend).
Thanks & Sorry (seriously, this is so annoying!).
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
I think all this "no on 8" stuff is completely ridiculous....I read in the paper about El Pollo Loco being boycotted, and I thought of Bishop Spongberg! I hope things go well for you. My email address is amygray2@hotmail.com if you don't mind adding me to the list!
I can't believe they are picketing outside of the stores! What will they do next?!?
Please keep us on the list... lorilynndavis@gmail.com
So much I want to say about this issue! It breaks my heart. I am sorry you have had to deal with this so personally! You have my email. don't forget to include me on the invite.
stay strong.
Love ya.
Me please! I actually have gotten a few mean comments on my blog just from having a little icon on the side. Bummer about all the protesting at el pollo loco trishakimhunt@yahoo.com
That really stinks about the situation. We would like to be added but I don't won't to put my email on the comment page. I will get your number or email and let you know through that. Good Luck!
Jill! I'm really sorry! That is so scary! I hope everything with the business works out and people stop being so stupid! My e-mail is Theultimate43@yahoo.com.. Add me! I love being up dated on the little ones and you and Jay! I love you!
I've felt the same way lately as I was pretty vocal on my blog about the whole thing, and have had some nasty comments posted on my blog because of it. I don't know if I'll go private or not, but I understand your reasoning as I feel the same way, it's scary! I hope Jay's stores are ok, it's all so ridiculous...
westcoastwalkers@gmail.com is our email. Sara
wow! I hadn't heard about all that happening. I would love to keep reading your blog. Please add me to the list.
swimkrista at gmail dot com
That is just so Crazy Jill. I am so sorry that is going on. This whole thing just has me sick, what they are fighting for his a word, not equal rights. It's almost like they want to be called heterosexual when they are homosexual. Just get over it. I would love to be added to your blog. patienceroney@hotmail.com.
Oh, P.S. yes I am still doing spin. I love it and wish you would come along. You would love the workout. It kicks my butt!!!
Add me please! leahnwright@gmail.com
the dress is banana republic, is there anything else I can answer for you my dear?! I hope you are enjoying the season, and life has gone back to normal for you amidst all of this persecution. It really breaks my heart.
loved your christmas card! You look fan and the kids are adorable! You and Jay sure do make cute babies! LOVE YA!
David has been bugging me to do the same, I just havent yet.
sarah@asayfamily.com
You know I want in!
amfurgeson@gmail.com
p.s Sara is adorable! I am so excited to be her teacher! :)
snaqpaq@gmail.com
I grew up with the Spongbergs
-Kim (Wurtz) Russell-
Jill if you go private, please invite me!
jennie_faulkner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment