Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Over it!

I seriously feel like this has been my life for the last month and I am over it! Poor Sara. Her asthma has been acting up. She had a week where she was ok, but then it hit again. It is so sad to see your kid struggling to breath.

7 comments:

Roney Family said...

So Sorry about that Jill! Hope she gets better!

Wilson Family said...

Poor thing. I bet it is so hard to watch her be sick like this. I hope the treatments are helping her

Kjrsten said...

I feel so bad for you and little sara both. Meredith lives on a nebulizer, breathing problems can be scary! I hope she get's better!

becca said...

Jill...that picture breaks my heart!! I am so sorry! I feel like I haven't seen you in months! Let's get together soon, we miss you guys!

Laura Ek said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you've been stuck with that, no fun at all! Call me!

Abi said...

SO sad! What a little cutie pie!

Ann Marie said...

Poor little thing! That would make me terrified. How do you handle that???