Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad

April 10th was my parents' 50th Anniversary. 50 years...that is a long long time! We surprised my parents by having a little family party for them. The great surprise was that our whole family was there (except for my nephew K-Neal and niece Stephanie). The surprise started out by my sister Cheryl and her family showed up at my parents house from Utah. Then a little bit later my brother Clint and his family showed up from Arizona. Then Joe and Abi showed up unexpectedly. Jay & I showed up and then my sister JC and her family came over. It was so great to be together as a family!! On the first night we were all together I insisted that we take some siblings pictures. Good thing I did, because we were going to take a family picture on Sunday, but it didn't happen. At least we have this:

Clint, JC, me, Cheryl & Joe


1 comment:

Abi said...

I am glad you at least got a few fam pictures! We will have to plan the other one some time!