Sunday, April 27, 2008

This past week...

Lately, I have not been very good at keeping up with new posts. I haven't been spending much time at the computer--enough to look at other people's blogs, but not enough time to do a new one. I feel like I am so "far behind". Well, I finally downloaded some pictures tonight...
I had to get a picture of the kids before church.
It is so hard getting a cute one of all of them!!
On Monday night we went up to Long Beach to Jay's parents house for dinner and some swimming. The kids had a fantastic time! They are little fish. Travis is getting really good at swimming. I hope that Sara will learn to swim this summer too.

I took these pictures of Leah while the kids were swimming. I think that they are just adorable (if I do say so myself!)
This picture is just a typical Leah face. She doesn't smile much, especially for the camera. I love this little face though. Sometimes she seems a little bit serious to me.

4 comments:

Sara Walker said...

They are so cute Jill. Wow, 3 matching sunday outfits, how fun. I can't believe how big Leah is getting! Sara

Jill said...

Cute pictures. They really look alike there. Kate has the same little dress as Leah. We'll have to put them all in their outfits and get a picture! Miss you.

sandee said...

Oh Jill, what darling pictures. Leah has the cutest face. I had never seen the kids in their matching outfits - they look adorable! Love you!

Abi said...

Love the matching outfits. I thought maybe it was a Sandee purchase...but apparently not from the post before this!