

Jay is the best! He is out of town (the first time since having the baby and I am surviving) and yesterday when I got home from running errands, there were beautiful roses waiting at my front door with a very nice note. Then later on, my friend, Heather, brought over a flat iron that I had mentioned that I wanted. Jay had asked her to pick one up for me. How sweet is he. He has also been just really kind all around and I really appreciate it. I don't know about most of you, but as for me, after I have a baby, I really don't feel super great about myself. I hate that awkward stage when you still don't even come close to fitting in you regular clothes, but you sure don't look pregnant anymore. Maternity stuff looks ridiculous (except for jeans) yet all my other stuff is tight when I am normal, and the tight look is DISGUSTING right now!!! Anyways, I am grateful that he has been so nice the last few days. Thanks Jay! I love you!!
6 comments:
That is so awesome Jill and very Sweet of Jay. I know exactly what you mean. I hate not fitting into my jeans, but its bareable. But not having something to wear on top just doesnt work. Everyone still thinks you are pregnant or something like that. Cameron once said to me after I had a baby. "Mom is there another baby in there" Needless to say reagan pulled him aside and had a talk about what you do and do not say to mother!!!
How sweet is Jay! Those flowers are beautiful!
That is so kind of him to do that, I love receiving flowers! And the flat iron is awesome, you will love it!
That is really thoughtful! Super-nice of him. Is he back in town?
love that Jay! He is so nice and you are so deserving. Those roses are gorgeous and he should tip off Jared that I think so, eh?
What an awesome husband Jill! You are such a lucky girl, I think you won the husband lottery!
Post a Comment