On Christmas Eve, we went to Jay's family house to the annual Spongberg-Fernley Christmas Eve party. It was fun, just like always. Sandee bought all the kids matching pjs. They looked adorable in them. We started out the night by eating appetizers and socializing then ate dinner, then we watched a short video about Christ's birth and then Grandpa bore his testimony (which is always wonderful to hear) and then came present time. Grandma & Grandpa spoiled us all as usual (thanks GG & Gramps!). It is always a great time being together as a family. We were so lucky that everyone was there this year.
Leah and Baylee
Kate, Jake, Hallee, Baylee, Travis, Sara & Leah
By the time we got home, Travis was out. Jay took Sara for a drive so I could get some work done, but when they got home she was still awake. She did go right to bed, thank goodness. After hours of work, Santa arrived and left the house looking like...
This!


7 comments:
Wow, what a great santa! I'm sure your kids were thrilled! Also, I like your one purple ornament on your tree!
You were not suppost to see that one! It is a Laker one and Travis wanted to put it on.
Looks like a lot of fun! The pictures were great! Jill your family is great
Your pictures are terrific Jill...made me re-live the whole holiday again. LOVE that your kids wore the pj's on Christmas morning too. They looked so darling. Thanks for taking pictures! love you!
Cute pics! GLad we were all there!
Okay, the jammies are way to darn cute. What an awesome picture. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas eve and christmas. You guys looked like you scored. I cant wait till I am done moving and can be back in the land of the living!
Love the pj picture. They all look so cute! I love the babies laying cross the kids. Way cute!
Post a Comment