Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm it

Becky tagged me...Post the 4th picture from your 4th folder.
Here is mine


Can you guess what this is a picture of?


This is a picture of my great room after we went into escrow. Look like the same room? I took pictures of every room of the house from every angle before we moved in. This picture was taken about 4 years ago.

Jay just came up and looked at the picture and asked what it was of...he didn't even recognize our house! I guess the only thing that is the same is the fireplace mantle and the windows.

I tag Laura, Ann Marie, and Sara W.

6 comments:

Sara Walker said...

That's so fun. I'm game. It looks completely different. -You need to add a picture of what it looks like 4 years later. You've done a lot and your house looks great!

Sara Walker said...

-Oh, and I love the Prop 8 Widget! I'm totally adding that to my blog today.

Ann Marie said...

I'll do it!

Abi said...

Please post one of what it looks like right now to show the difference!

Charlie & Judy said...

Hey Jill, ran into you again. The Irvine Spectrum is our home away from home. Tell Cinnamon I said congrats on the new baby.

Sara Walker said...

Hey girl. Can you give me your email address? Either post it on my blog or email me at: westcoastwalkers@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sara