Sunday, October 5, 2008

He Can See

Jay has wanted to get Lasik eye surgery done for years. After getting 2 eye infections in the last few months, he decided it was time. Last Friday, Jay did it. No more contacts, no more glasses. He can now wake up and look at the clock and see what time it is. Other than some annoying dryness, his eyes are great. He is so glad he did it.

5 comments:

Wilson Family said...

That is so awesome, I want to get that done some day. Way to go Jay! Congrats on being able to see. Hahah!!

Trisha said...

so jealous! I almost did it....except I was in the operation room sedated and couldn't see and then the surgeon came in and wanted to switch up the type of procedure done. Big bummer, but I still hope to get it done someday!!! Congrats to Jay!

Stephanie said...

I'm coming to Carlsbad tomorrow for 11 days! I would love to come and see you guys!! I'll call you to see if we can work something out.. I love you all!

Abi said...

Nice Jay! YOu deserve it!!!!!

Ann Marie said...

Awesome! Tony has been wanting to do it for years too. I am telling him to read this - Maybe it will motivate him! :-)