I took the kids to Disneyland on one of the hottest days during our last heat wave. We had a great time! It was not very crowded. We went to Woody's Halloween Roundup. They had things for the kids to color and a show. The kids liked it (and it was shady!). 

I can not get a picture of Sara posing. She will not look at the camera.

7 comments:
darling photos Jill - you are a great mom to take 3 kids to disneyland !! love sandee
your kids are so cute jill. i am still trying to convince charles that kayla is old enough for disneyland.
Oh Mindy, she is!! I got my first pass when Travis was 13 or 14 months. He loved it!!
Ella's the same way. To get her to both look at the camera and smile is asking for a major miracle.
I've stopped getting her picture done professionally as they turn out better at home when I can take 100 pictures to get 1 good one...
We went to Disney last night. -We'll have to meet up sometime.
Look at Leah's two front teeth. She looks adorable!!
Looks like fun! I need to make it there!
SO CUTE! Leah is looking so grown up! what a happy little baby!
Post a Comment