On May 21st, Jay turned 32. He was in Las Vegas for work, but came home that afternoon so that we could celebrate with him. We did not go out because Jay just wanted to eat some pizza and watch his Lakers. I guess that is a perfect birthday to him!
Travis and Sara are always so excited when Jay gets home from business trips (ok, I am too!!). They just can't get enough of their daddy.
On Saturday night, we went out to dinner to Riptide with some of our friends to celebrate Jay's birthday. We had a wonderful time! We are so lucky to have such great friends!
The Eks & Larges
The Walkers & Wallins
The Wilsons & Abi's brother & sister in law
Travis and Sara are always so excited when Jay gets home from business trips (ok, I am too!!). They just can't get enough of their daddy.
On Saturday night, we went out to dinner to Riptide with some of our friends to celebrate Jay's birthday. We had a wonderful time! We are so lucky to have such great friends!
The Eks & Larges
The Walkers & Wallins
The Wilsons & Abi's brother & sister in lawHappy Birthday Jay! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.
I love you!!

8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jay!! It looks like you changed your rug in your downstairs, it looks really good. Glad that he had a great Birthday
It was so fun to see you! You got some great pictures, I may steal some of them and post on my blog to, it's about time for a new post...all mine were candid pics and not that great. Thanks for the fun! Sara
I love Riptides! I am craving some more of that Tornado Roll...can't wait to go back with my little sister on Thur. Happy Birthday again Jay!
That was so fun and I'm so glad I finally got to eat there, and with such a fun group! P.S. Why is my husband such a weirdo in that picture of us?
What a great night out with a fun reason to celebrate! happy B-day Jay!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday Jay. P.S. Love Joe's smile!!
Somebody once said that Jay and I are a lot alike. He must be an awesome husband and an even more casual businessman!
Post a Comment