
Last night set up Travis and Sara in the playhouse in the loft with blankets, sleeping bags and a movie. It was fun for a while. They have loved playing in there lately. I can not wait until it is finished!!

The kids after church.

Lately, Leah is always holding on to her feet. I think it is so cute. She has gotten used to the brace.

A couple days ago I set Leah on the bed and propped her up on some pillows. She would not lean on them, she kept sitting up. I don't know if this counts as sitting, but it is sure close! She is getting too big too quick!
5 comments:
Jill, I miss you guys! I can't believe I still have not even seen the loft. I am going to stop by one of these days. I feel like I have not seen or talked to anyone in so long and now I can't even see you at church! We need to get together soon. Leah is getting so big and she is BEAUTIFUL!
Also, I COMPLETELY understand your love for Grandma Sycamore's bread. That was my all time favorite when I lived in Utah. I ate so many loaves of that stuff...I loved it so much I ate it plain most of the time because I couldn't wait long enough to find something to put on it! I will call you this week!
Did I here you say loft? You got it?? Post a picture of the whole thing; that is so exciting. I can't believe how grown up Sara looks with pig tails. Very cute kids.
Sara
The kids look like they are having so much fun! I cant believe that Leah is already sitting up. That is crazy! What a big girl she is!!!
Jill - Little Leah looks so cute! What a darling family!
Look at her, she is so big sitting up all by herself! YAY leah! Travis and Sara just seem like the cutest little bro/sis best friend combo! so great that they have each other, and love to be together!
PS... I Stella just tagged sara! have fun!
Post a Comment