Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love it!!

This makes me happy...Grandma Sycamore's bread. Delish!

My friend Heather was in Utah for a couple of days and brought me back this treat. Yes, it is a treat!! Granny bread puts a smile on my face. I love the smell of it. I love how soft and doughy it is. I love, love, love the ends. All I want to do is eat this bread. It is fantastic with pb & j, nutella, and toasted with butter. It is fantastic for my diet (not that I am on one, but I should be!) I don't even want to share it, especially with anyone at my house because nobody appreciates it like me! Thank you so much Heather. You made my week!

8 comments:

camille said...

Ok, I think Elizabeth was just telling me about this bread. She had some at the park that she brought back from Utah. Geez, maybe I should try it next time. We are going to Utah in a month and WILL bring you back some, K!

Paul said...

Oh I love this bread too! It's the best with PB & J!

Jill said...

Really that was me, Jill, not Paul posting :)

Wilson Family said...

Oh I love this bread. I asked Clint when we got to AZ if they had it hear and he looked at me like I was an idiot and said that is only a Utah thing. I didn't realize that it was only made in Utah. Duh! I love it to, my favorite is when it is toasted with butter and jam on it or cinnamon with some chocolate milk, or on cold days with Hot chocolate. Mmmmm!!!

Sara Walker said...

Jill, this is my absolute favorite bread. I wish they sold it here in CA. I have to get a loaf or two to take home every time we go to Utah, and always have family bring it with them when they visit, it is the BEST! On one of my top 5 favorite foods. -Glad you found the new blog! We miss you guys.
Sara

Laura Ek said...

Best ever! I remember in college eating like a half a loaf in one sitting- Freshman 15!!!!

Kjrsten said...

So glad you weren't bringing this around when I lived with you in Provo, but we had bagels GALORE to contribute to my freshman 15!

um, by the way, I am going to be in Laguna Beach end of may and Palm Springs end of April... want to get together @ some poinht, I want to see your babies! or do a little shopping? just like old times!

Jill said...

Oh Kjrst...I would love to see you both times! We will have to talk.