Welcome to the world Little Baby Spongberg. Coming in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. 19 in. She was born today at 2:15 and is very healthy. Mom and baby are doing great. No name yet, but soon to come.
1/10 Travis said... "Mom, I don't want to go to sleep because I am afraid dreams". I told him that dreams where not real, they were just thoughts. He said, "Don't dreams come true?" I told him no, they are just in your head. He replied, "Ya, huh mom; Dreams come true at Disneyland. That is what the tv commercials say."
2 comments:
She is PERFECT, just perfect! YOU DID GOOD JILL (and jay too!)! I LOVE HER! can't wait to find out her name!
YAY! I knew it was a girl! Congrats you guys. Can't wait to find out her name. Jill you look great and that is one cute little Spongberg!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment