Sunday, November 11, 2007

Leah Camille


Leah is such a joy! Dare I say that she is a perfect baby so far. Good thing! All she does is sleep and eat. She is very tolerant of her big brother and sister kissing and poking her. They love her very much! I have been very lucky to have lots of help. My mom and dad were sick last weekend and early this week, so my sister-in-law Becky came up on Tuesday and my sister JC came up on Wednesday. My mom came up on Thursday and Friday. Better not forget MR. MOM. Jay has been a great help too!! Thanks guys! As for me, I feel ok. I think that it is taking me a little bit longer to heal this time. I don't remember being so sore and needing so much medication for this long. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our home!


birthday
7lbs. 9 oz-19 inches-just a little dark brown hair-blue eyes-big lips-big cheeks-little bum-
looks just like Travis did
1 day old
Meeting Travis and Sara

2 days old

still nameless
3 days old


4 days old

Going home with a name...finally!

5 days old

Lots of kisses


6 days old

Travis and Sara can't get enough

1 week

Leah stayed awake for 1 hour...record so far

8 days old

Travis has to hold Leah before he goes to preschool and wanted to take a picture of her for "share". Too cute!

*Thanks Becky for posting the pictures of Leah while I was at the hospital*

8 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Hi Jill - Congratulations on your darling new baby girl! I found you from a mutual friend's blog. I miss seeing you at the gym - glad to hear that all is going well with your new addition!

Wilson Family said...

Jill, love the pictures. She changes more and more in every picture

Abi said...

Cute! I am so happy that you went with that name! I love it. Cute to have the day-by-day pictures to see how fast she is growing!

Jill said...

wow she is so pretty. I can't wait to meet her soon! Hope you guys are both feeling well. love ya!

Laura Ek said...

Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! She really is so adorable! Hope everything is going great and that you heal quick and easy!

Leah said...

Hey Jill. Just thought I'd check out your blog when I saw the link on Abi's because I knew you were due soon.

Big fan of the name. I also happen to have a sister named Sara. She's a doll!

Hooray for drugs!

Roney Family said...

She is so adorable. Looks like you guys are doing awesome. I hope you are taking it easy. There is plenty of days to clean. Make sure you relax.

camille said...

Yay! I love the name, Jill. We are so happy for you. Now we need to have Travis over for a playdate. Sarah, too. I'll give you a call. We miss seeing you. Hope you are out and about soon. Leah is simply perfect!