Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas TIme




Christmas has come and gone, but I figured I needed to document it (all for me, since this is the only  place I record anything...sad I know). 
On Christmas Eve we went to the annual Spongberg-Fernley party.  It was fun as always.  Everyone was there...even those from Australia, Florida & Seattle.  The first picture of all the kids in matching jammies. 
On Christmas morning we told the kids that we would not go downstairs to open presents until 7:00.  Travis and Sara were watching the clock and at 7 on the dot, we woke up Leah and went downstairs.  Isn't Christmas morning the best!!  The kids grabbed their stockings and went to town.  It really seemed like Leah knew what she was doing too.  The kids had so much fun and seemed to be happy with their presents.  Leah kept disappearing with some candy from her stocking and would go to the table to eat it (you can tell in her picture that she has a mouthful of chocolate).  After all the presents were opened we went into the kitchen to get some breakfast and Travis noticed that there was a trampoline in the back yard.  You should have heard him!  I wish that I would have recorded it.  It was wet as could be on the tramp but that did not stop them from jumping on their new trampoline.  Later, Jay's parents and brothers came over.  It was really nice.  The kids loved jumping on the tramp with their uncles!  For dinner my family came over and spent the evening (no pictures). 
Christmas time is my very favorite time of the year.  I am so sad that it comes and goes too quickly!!

5 comments:

the batts said...

i'm going to have to come up to use the tramp i guess...just like old times we can practice our toe touches! :)

Jill said...

Mindy, if that is what gets you to come up, that would be great!!

trueblue said...

beautiful tree jill, as always... christmas morning is still the best!

Bren said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Your tree looked so pretty w/ all the presents under it! And I'm coming over to jump on the tramp when we get back to Cali :)

The last Unicorn said...

We do need to get together! Especially before these babies arrive! I think we need another dinner reunion. I havent even seen Mindy's little Mia! How are you feeling?