Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School


Finally, the kids went back to school after a couple weeks off.
Sara started preschool in July. She goes 2 days a week and loves it! She talks about all her new friends (especially Tanner). Preschool makes her feel like a big-girl!
Travis started going to pre-kindergarten. He missed going to kindergarten by a couple of days (and yes, I would have sent him, really!) and I thought this would be the best alternative. He goes 5 days a week, which he needs. Unfortunately, he goes from 8-11:30, and 9 is Leah's nap time. So, I really don't have time to run any errands and there is definitely no time for any mall trips. I guess that I might save a little money. He really likes going to the elementary school, especially since most of his friends started kindergarten.
Jay and I really can't believe how big our kids are getting. Time is just flying by! Before we know it, they will all be at school, and then in high school, and then....I don't even want to think about it!

7 comments:

Jill said...

They look so big! I like the collage.

Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh Jill, they have grown up so much since I saw them last. You have such cute kids

the batts said...

jill! it was so good to see you the other night:) i like the collage? i went to picasa and could't even figure it out ....

Jill said...

Mindy...I did it on photoshop elelments. WE need to hang out more!

camille said...

I know, I can't believe how big everyone is getting. It's exciting and sad all at the same time. Travis is so dang handsome. What a face. Sarah is adorable in front of Mrs. D's door. She is so awesome! Also, I love your previous post. I am so happy for both miracles. That is great! I'm so relieved!

Sara Walker said...

What cute kids. I think it's better to be the oldest in your class, instead of the youngest. -I'll have the same dilema with Ella as her B-day is Sept. 20th, and I want to hold her back. They grow up fast enough!!

Abi said...

cute!