Early Saturday morning, Abi had sweet baby Trey. He was a surprise, coming over 2 weeks early. We are so glad he is here! He is cute as can be. Congratulations Joe & Abi!!
1/10 Travis said... "Mom, I don't want to go to sleep because I am afraid dreams". I told him that dreams where not real, they were just thoughts. He said, "Don't dreams come true?" I told him no, they are just in your head. He replied, "Ya, huh mom; Dreams come true at Disneyland. That is what the tv commercials say."
6 comments:
What a cutie!!! Tell Abi and Joe congrats for us.
See you soon... It is baby season!
Thanks for the little post about the baby! Thanks for all of the stuff you picked up for me the other day!
Finally a boy for Travis to play with. He sure is cute!
Soooo cute!
Oh my gosh I love his cheeks in that fisrt picture!
you totally called it with the name. You sure do know your brother. He is really such a cute little boy. Look at his lips...they rock!
Post a Comment