I can not believe that Leah is over 7 months old. Where has the time gone? She is growing up too quick! She just got her first tooth (and it is a sharp little thing!). There have been no miracles with Leah's hip. There has been no change, but it takes time for it to reshape. At Leah's last doctor's appointment, we were told that we should take off her brace a few hours a day so that she will not be super physically delayed. She loves her freedom. The moment I take off that brace is just wiggles her legs and gets a huge smile on her face. Well, last weekend she was not wearing her brace. I sat her down, and she can SIT UP! Then Jay was watching her and she ROLLED all the way across the loft! Then when she lays on her back she SCOOCHES across the floor! Maybe she isn't going to be that far behind!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Go Leah! She is a cute little baby! I am glad that she is moving and grooving so well!
What a cutie and a little athlete. She will not have any delays cause she is too smart for that. All along she was probably thinking," I am going to bolt across this house if they take this brace off for even a second!" She could not be any cuter, Jill!
I need to see little Leah again! She is adorable. :)
Oh Jill, I am so happy for you guys! I cannot believe how much she has changed since the last time that I saw her two months ago, sooooo stinkin cute. I can't wait to see you guys
Aww Jill!! She is getting so big! I haven't even met her yet! I am so excited to meet her next week. I can't wait to see you, Jay, Travis and little Nikki too! I love you!
That is awesome. I cant believe it has already been 7 months. Conrgrats to you guys. One 13 more months and she can go into nursery. Just teasing. I am sure you havent started counting down yet.
Oh she is so cute Jill!! You obviously don't need to worry about her being delayed one little bit!! And trust me...little kids catch up so quick, little Leah will be just fine. She is so cute I just want to squeeze her!! I am excited to start swim lessons just so I will get to see you every once in a while! I promise we are going to start doing BBQ's all the time this summer...we MISS our friends! ;)
She is so cute. That's wonderful that she is doing so much. -I love that book montage that you have on your blog. I'm going to have to do that too.
No posts for a while...I did a new post and you can too! JK
Such a big girls and THE CUTEST! LOVE HER CHEEKS! Post more pics of the kids! what have you been up to this summer!
Post a Comment