Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time Flys



I can not believe that Leah is already 3 months old. She is the greatest!
My favorite things about Leah today are:
  • her smile-she is a very smiley, happy baby
  • her noises-she is very talkative and it is so cute
  • her cheeks-the bottom picture says it all & I love them!
  • her bottom lip-so big and so cute
  • her baby blues-I hope they stay that way!
  • putting her to bed-she will only fall asleep for the night with me laying down next to her on a bed. I don't need to be feeding her, but have to be right next to her. If she falls asleep anyother way, when I go to lay her down she wakes up and cries until I lay down with her. I just can't resist. She just stares at me while she is falling asleep.
  • the way she looks at me-I love when she gets the biggest grin when she sees me

6 comments:

Kjrsten said...

LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! She is too cute for words!

Roney Family said...

How adorable!!! She is so cute!

Ann Marie said...

She is precious! Getting so big so fast! I agree with you, I love lying down with my kids too. I just love snuggling in with them!

camille said...

She is a gorgeous little girl...just like her sissy and Mommy! SO, I just saw that you tagged me w/ the purse thing. I'm in. I'll do it tomorrow cause it's WAY past my bedtime!!! ps do I do my purse or diaper bag/purse?

Jill said...

She looks just like you!

Jill said...

She looks just like you!