Tonight, President Hinckley died. It is great to have the knowledge that he is now with his wife. I am so thankful that we have a living prophet. President Hinckley was so wonderful! We were so lucky to hear from him a couple of weeks ago at our stake conference. He will be missed.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Will Miss President Hinckley
Tonight, President Hinckley died. It is great to have the knowledge that he is now with his wife. I am so thankful that we have a living prophet. President Hinckley was so wonderful! We were so lucky to hear from him a couple of weeks ago at our stake conference. He will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sad, but also happy that he is with all of his family again! He had a great life and was a wonderful person! He will be missed!!
Post a Comment