Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disneyland Day

Still embarrassed about the "Travis on top of my car" fiasco at gymnastics last week, I decided not to go today. Yesterday, I stayed at home all day so I had to get out of the house but did not want to go shopping. I took the kids to Disneyland. They were so excited! I thought we would stay for 3 hours but ended up being there for 5. As we were leaving we ran into the Eks and decided to stay with them and go on the Nemo ride. Travis and Sara really wanted to go on that one. I don't think that I will wait more than 30 minutes for that ride again (those stairs on the submarine are scary with the kids, especially with Leah in the bjorn). It was a great day for Disneyland, not too cold and not very crowded.


On the Monorail
Meeting the Princesses.
I thought we were waiting in line to go sit down for the Princess Storytime, but it was a line for meeting the princesses. I usually have a "no waiting in line to meet the characters" policy. You can't tell, but they were quite excited (they both have a hard time smiling at the camera...especially Sara!)

At the Princess dance thing-they just stood there and watched the whole time. Travis did break out a couple of moves once. Sara was just taking it all in.

6 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Hey Next time you want to go, let me know, I can be an extra hand for you. I am open to whenever you want to go.

Ann Marie said...

We love Disneyland! I am hoping to go when the rain dies down - I go through withdrawls!

sandee said...

Jill you are amazing! Handeling Disneyland with 2 kids AND a baby!!! You shine compared to those gymnastics moms! Love you all....Sandee

Laura Ek said...

I still can't believe how awesome you are for taking all 3 by yourself! It was great to run into you!

Roney Family said...

That is so awesome. The pictures are adorable and the kids look like they are having so much fun! Good for you!

Stephanie said...

Jill! I miss you guys! I want to come out and visit! I love you all and can't wait to meet little Leah!