It did not even cross my mind that I could have a girl. I think that I am still in shock! 1 boy and 3 girls...3 GIRLS....my oh my. On the bright side, at least I don't need to paint the pink room!
Another girl! That is going to be so much fun. At least you have all the clothes to hand down to her :) I don't know if I told you, but we are having a boy just a month behind you...
1/10 Travis said... "Mom, I don't want to go to sleep because I am afraid dreams". I told him that dreams where not real, they were just thoughts. He said, "Don't dreams come true?" I told him no, they are just in your head. He replied, "Ya, huh mom; Dreams come true at Disneyland. That is what the tv commercials say."
8 comments:
Congrats, I am so excited for you! I know it's hard when you might want something different, but it will work out in the end! I love my girls!
Another girl! That is going to be so much fun. At least you have all the clothes to hand down to her :)
I don't know if I told you, but we are having a boy just a month behind you...
Awesome Jill. She will be just as beautiful as your other two girls. It will be so fun for you
Wow! 3 girls! Well, that's fun you found out! Now you can go shopping!
That is so fun, Jill! Now you get to match THREE little ladies! That will be so fun to see! I'm so happy for you!
how fun! just like the ward family! 1 boy:3 girls (p.s. you called me again this morning. was it really you or just one of the kids?)
yeah! maybe one day i'll catch up with you....;)congrats jill!
Yeah! Girls are the BEST!
Post a Comment